Bondi Lines DeGen Pass Terms of Service
The Bondi Lines DeGen Pass (hereinafter referred to as the DeGen Pass) refers to the monthly subscription product offered by the business Bondi Lines, which gives access to exclusive deals and offers across Sydney nightclubs and bars that are not available to the rest of our users. A monthly payment is required to access the DeGen Pass.
1) Acceptance of Terms: By subscribing to the DeGen Pass, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not subscribe to the DeGen Pass.
2) Electronic Communications: When you visit www.bondilines.com or send e-mails to us,you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3) Use of the DeGen Pass and Bondi Lines Website: The DeGen Pass, its contents and its tickets are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the website, its contents or tickets for any commercial purpose. You are also prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on the website or from the DeGen Pass for commercial or public purposes.
4) Intellectual Property Rights: The DeGen Pass as well as Bondi Lines website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text,displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Bondi Lines, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Australian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
5) Description of Services: Being a subscriber to the DeGen Pass grants access to our exclusive deals, some of which are unavailable to the public unless you are a subscriber. Ticket availability is limited for each offer and deal. An advertised offer on the DeGen Pass does not guarantee availability.
6) User Accounts: In order to access the DeGen Pass, you will be required to create a user account.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Bondi Lines and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
7) Payment and Renewal: Our services are offered on a subscription basis. You will be required to provide payment to subscribe to the DeGen Pass. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless you cancel your subscription prior to the renewal date.
8) Refunds: We do not offer refunds for the DeGen Pass.
9) Unsubscribe: Once unsubscribed, you will lose access to the DeGen Pass effective immediately.
10) Modification of Services: We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services we offer with or without notice.
11) User Conduct: You agree to use the DeGen Pass only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the DeGen Pass to transmit or store any illegal or prohibited content, or to engage in any activities that are illegal or harmful to others.
12) Termination: We may terminate your account and your access to the DeGen Pass at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to a violation of these Terms of Service.
13) Disclaimer of Warranties: This site is provided by Bondi Lines on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Bondi Lines makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, context, materials or products included on this site.You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your own risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Bondi Lines disclaims all warranties, express or implied. Bondi Lines does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Bondi Lines are free of viruses or other harmful components.
14) Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the site or the DeGen Pass.
15) Governing Law: These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
16) Modification & Severability: We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time.Your continued use of the DeGen Pass after any changes have been made to these Terms ofService constitutes your acceptance of those changes. If any of these terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term.
Last updated: 1 August 2023